Do you guys think Crypto Exchanges is a secure way to exchange your coin?

Hilfe/Fehlermeldungen zu PZBsim
FizzenMuumuu

Beitragvon FizzenMuumuu » Mi 11. Sep 2019, 19:34

Because I feel these exchanges could be hacked. They charge a high fee which is between 0.25% to 3 %. They provide no privacy on your transactions.Which is the best way to exchange coins in which where we don't have to pay high fees and we can get security and privacy?

Damarion

Re: Do you guys think Crypto Exchanges is a secure way to exchange your coin?

Beitragvon Damarion » Mi 11. Sep 2019, 19:35

What comes to privacy I know that kyc is required to some extent in Shapeshift atleast, but xchange.me has none and even has a Tor version of their exchanger. And again some wallet apps have totally anonymous exchange services and even atomic swaps available!

Matilda

Beitragvon Matilda » Mi 11. Sep 2019, 19:35

Damarion hat geschrieben:What comes to privacy I know that kyc is required to some extent in Shapeshift atleast, but xchange.me has none and even has a Tor version of their exchanger. And again some wallet apps have totally anonymous exchange services and even atomic swaps available!

You can follow us on Twitter, or contact with me. We will start running in 2 weeks, we can notice you once we start. Also, we can ensure that our fee will be not so high as others, and to gain your trust, our exchange will be safer and more efficiency.

FizzenMuumuu

Beitragvon FizzenMuumuu » Mi 11. Sep 2019, 19:36

And I want to tell you that the cheapest does not mean the safest. For now, if you are doing something of transferring crypto, the process should wait for the blocks confirmation. It takes time, and the more blocks it takes, the safer it is.Words is too short to let you know more about BitOffer, maybe we can stay in touch by twitter or telegram.

Damarion

Beitragvon Damarion » Mi 11. Sep 2019, 19:36

FizzenMuumuu hat geschrieben:And I want to tell you that the cheapest does not mean the safest. For now, if you are doing something of transferring crypto, the process should wait for the blocks confirmation. It takes time, and the more blocks it takes, the safer it is.Words is too short to let you know more about BitOffer, maybe we can stay in touch by twitter or telegram.

The core idea of a paper wallet is about as straightforward as it can get. You set up a wallet offline while following certain instructions, Following this, you then print out both the private and public keys onto a piece of paper. Moreover, the printing of the keys will be in the form of a QR code. You can scan this code as a way to obtain full access to your funds.

Matilda

Beitragvon Matilda » Mi 11. Sep 2019, 19:37

When it comes down to it, the answer to the question “Do you need a paper wallet?” depends entirely on your intent. Furthermore, it depends on the consistency in which you use it.

No, you don’t need a paper wallet if you plan to use your funds in a frequent manner. Paper wallets will become a major pain if you use them in that way. For this specific case, it is for the best to get a hardware wallet.

Zurück zu „Support“