Looking for traveler

Support zu allgemeinen Themen
referee

Looking for traveler

Beitragvon referee » Mi 6. Feb 2019, 12:36

Im nacer 29 yrs old planin to visit cuba and this is my first trip. Welcome to TravellersPoint. If you are looking for someone to travel with you, it would be a good idea to tell them when you are planning to travel and how long you plan to be gone. I'm assuming you will be leaving from Algeria but you could meet someone nearly anyplace including Cuba when you land.

stopwrinkles

Re: Looking for traveler

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » Mi 6. Feb 2019, 12:37

referee hat geschrieben:Im nacer 29 yrs old planin to visit cuba and this is my first trip. Welcome to TravellersPoint. If you are looking for someone to travel with you, it would be a good idea to tell them when you are planning to travel and how long you plan to be gone. I'm assuming you will be leaving from Algeria but you could meet someone nearly anyplace including Cuba when you land.

If you did not care for the nightlife in Thailand perhaps choose Malaysia. (Malaysians are in the top category of foreign tourists visiting Thailand. Besides shopping and sampling food - they go there for nightlife, to drink alcohol and have fun without the limits they have back home.)

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » Mi 6. Feb 2019, 12:37

Malaysia is spread out a bit but not as expensive as nearby Singapore. (I think Singapore is still the most expensive place to visit, if not second place.) Perhaps you can recall what you liked in Thailand and see if it is available in Malaysia. Singapore, my opinion, is okay for a few days visit since you are a short flight or train or bus ride to Kuala Lumpur. The food was mostly okay. I ate a lot of fried rice!

referee

Beitragvon referee » Mi 6. Feb 2019, 12:38

If you’re planning to visit in Asia, you must visit Singapore. Singapore packs a surprisingly massive number of attractions: verdant parks, world-class zoos, luxurious hotels, historical structures, and deliciously cheap eats, all in a land. And if you wish to have beach time predominantly you can choose Bali as the destination. The best places for snorkeling in Bali are readily accessible; you only need to hit the seaside, don a mask, a snorkel and fins, and head into the water to enjoy beautiful underwater gardens teeming with tropical marine life.

stopwrinkles

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » Mi 6. Feb 2019, 12:38

referee hat geschrieben:If you’re planning to visit in Asia, you must visit Singapore. Singapore packs a surprisingly massive number of attractions: verdant parks, world-class zoos, luxurious hotels, historical structures, and deliciously cheap eats, all in a land. And if you wish to have beach time predominantly you can choose Bali as the destination. The best places for snorkeling in Bali are readily accessible; you only need to hit the seaside, don a mask, a snorkel and fins, and head into the water to enjoy beautiful underwater gardens teeming with tropical marine life.

It is a very nice place but very very expensive (especially by Asian standards) and the OP did say that they didn't want very expensive.

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » Mi 6. Feb 2019, 12:38

September in India marks the beginning of pleasant season. The monsoon showers are mild, and most states will showcase greenery around. If you are planning to visit the country, we have curated the best places to visit in India during September.

Zurück zu „Support“