WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT COMPANY

Hilfe/Fehlermeldungen zu PZBsim
ratlineinfamous

WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT COMPANY

Beitragvon ratlineinfamous » Do 18. Apr 2019, 21:19

I need to get my windshield replaced in the truck. Any suggestions on which company to use? I do have glass coverage on my insurance.

LiamMason

Re: WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT COMPANY

Beitragvon LiamMason » Do 18. Apr 2019, 21:20

I’m pretty sure in MN they can offer you their suggestion, but they cannot legally force you to use one.

That being said, in the past, I’ve always just used whoever the insurance company recommend because it’s easy.

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » Do 18. Apr 2019, 21:21

Yes, my insurance company had it all set up, I reported the problem to them and they transferred my call to Safelite on the spot. Safelite had all my info, address, etc in their system. The Safelite guy was in my driveway an hour later doing the replacement. I never had to make another call or touch any paperwork, so it was pretty slick.

stopwrinkles

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » Do 18. Apr 2019, 21:21

My pickup just had a windshield replacement last month. My insurance company used Glass Source out of Golden Valley. They did an awesome job, all while my truck was in my driveway and I was at work. No extra paperwork or phone calls required. Couldn’t have been easier.

referee

Beitragvon referee » Do 18. Apr 2019, 21:22

Anybody but Safelite!! Sorry you used them!! They are bad for all the local glass shops anywhere!! I’ve been in the industry for 30 years! Wish I could have saved you! Auto Glass Today 651-633-8300 is one of the best in the Twin Cities!

FizzenMuumuu

Beitragvon FizzenMuumuu » Do 18. Apr 2019, 21:23

Safelite is the worst! I recommend staying far far away from them. They installed a windshield for me and after that I noticed a noise while driving down the road. So they came out and added a SILICONE to the edge of the windshield. It looked horrible so I called City Auto Glass. They came out the next day and put in a different windshield. It was done fast and perfect! Thanks City Auto Glass! More information windshield replacement

LiamMason

Beitragvon LiamMason » Do 18. Apr 2019, 21:23

I always ask for OEM glass and have no problems getting it, that’s what was in there that’s what I want back in there. American family insurance

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » Do 18. Apr 2019, 21:23

City Auto Glass just installed one on my truck yesterday! Great communication, fast and looks perfect.

I have a question, how come so many insurance companies recommend Safelite when they are obviously horrible? Is it just because they’re cheaper than other glass companies? You’d think the insurance company would want you to have a good experience and in turn appreciate their recommendation? A Safelite recommendation means they could care less about their customers…

Zurück zu „Support“