Replacing A Heady Duty Zipper

Support zu allgemeinen Themen
ratlineinfamous

Replacing A Heady Duty Zipper

Beitragvon ratlineinfamous » Sa 20. Apr 2019, 12:58

I have a travel case for my dog and the zipper was not bite proof , hence chewed up zipper . Does anyone know of a place that can replace a zipper on something like a travel bag or suit case near Hang Dong or in Chiang Mai ....

stopwrinkles

Re: Replacing A Heady Duty Zipper

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » Sa 20. Apr 2019, 12:59

Not Chiang Mai, but you might check out the street vendors who do sewing work for backpackers. Many of them will do the heavy duty work of repairing backpacks, and that's a similar kind of heavy zipper.

Just a thought.

referee

Beitragvon referee » Sa 20. Apr 2019, 13:00

I dropped my carrier off and another bag I just needed stiched in one place 500 baht for the zipper replacement 200 baht to do a small stitch . I felt like I was being taken on the 200 baht part and started to walk out and they then said they would do the small work for free . So I left it . We ll see what kind of work they do . My wife says I should have parked around the corner and let her go in alone . probably would have only been 300 baht .... Im not cheep but I hate feeling abused ... Like to kiss before I get _ _ _ _ _ed

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » Sa 20. Apr 2019, 13:00

I know this may sound funny, but I will be in Bali (all over) and I am alsays cold. Now not during the day in Bali, but by sunset I need a sweatshirt. I also like having the sweatshirt or zipper hoodies (USA) to use as a souvenir. Can anyone help me? I would really like a pretty shirt depicting something about Bali.

ratlineinfamous

Beitragvon ratlineinfamous » Sa 20. Apr 2019, 13:00

Yes, of course. I have been in possession of Dutch's newest zippers for several weeks in advance of the release of his new Chameleon hammock with an agreement to avoid disclosing information about either the zipper or the hammock until after launch.

The zipper in the linked video was Dutch's old version of his 2-way separating zipper, which was groundbreaking in that it parted in the middle, unlike other 2-way separating zippers that opened from either end, as you would find on a jacket or sleeping bag.

Dutch's new 2-way separating zipper, found on the Chameleon hammock, is even more innovative, as it not only retains the functionality of the original but also is reversible, so you can attach one side to the other with either surface (i.e., side of the zipper tape) facing up. Without giving away any of the engineering details, it is this new function that gives the Chameleon hammock its ability to reverse its lay direction with the same top cover/bug net.

Both the hammock and the zipper are sheer genius, thanks to Dutch's ingenuity.

Hope that clears things up.

FizzenMuumuu

Beitragvon FizzenMuumuu » Sa 20. Apr 2019, 13:01

Nylon zipper, metal zipper, plastic zipper, Long Chain Zipper...As China’s comprehensive national strength continues to rise, China has become the world’s largest zipper production country. Guangzhou Wooshi zipper Co., Ltd is the leading enterprise in the local zipper supplier industry. The zipper products are exported to the world, and the output is huge. The requirements for product quality and brand image are constantly Upgrade. In the process of continuous improvement of zipper production automation, the zipper quality inspection link currently relies on manual inspection, which poses risks to the stability, and reliability of product quality and the artificial efficiency is not a constraint factor that the output cannot be greatly improved. How to use advanced technology to achieve the inspection of zipper defective products, meet the quality inspection challenges, and continuously improve product quality, which is also the new production proposition of Wooshi zipper.

stopwrinkles

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » Sa 20. Apr 2019, 13:01

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the vision zipper was just introduced yesterday with the Chameleon, yes? This would explain why it's not found on search engines...yet.

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » Sa 20. Apr 2019, 13:02

My point exactly, Squid. At least soon this thread will probably have enough views that Google searches will land here, and people will be able to find Dutch from HF.

Zurück zu „Support“